Checklist for training organisations seeking accreditation
Once you have read all the guidance in this document prepare your submission to PWTAG – this will include:
- A letter of intent
- Materials to support the course
- A statement of how the course will be administered and managed
Send copies of these electronically where possible to PWTAG ensuring
- Teaching materials are in compliance with CoP
- Teaching materials are in compliance with syllabus
- That details of how the course is to be delivered, methods, timing and structure are clear
- There is a complete list of the Instructors their names and qualifications
- That details are given showing how the exam for the SPTO will be administered
- The certificate procedures
- How updates of course material will be provided
- How you will ensure the quality control of the process and delivery
This material will be assessed by a panel from PWTAG who will make a judgement as to its suitability and/or will either feedback to you on amendments or changes required or you will be contacted to arrange an assessment meeting.
At this meeting, you will be expected to make a presentation to the panel on your course and qualification and take questions from them on the course or delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: there is a fee for this assessment process, and that prospective training organisations should contact PWTAG office for further details.