- Webinars 2022 / 2023
- Virtual Conference 2022 – Future for Pools.
- Virtual Conference 2021 – Sharing experience and knowledge in the Covid-19 era.
- PWTAG Conference 2019
Spatex 2023 will take place at the Coventry Building Society Arena in Coventry from 31 January – 2 February 2022.
PWTAG seminar programme
Free to attend, the SPATEX seminar will run on all three days of the show with talks from leading industry figures. This will include a series of keynote PWTAG seminars. The PWTAG seminars on Thursday 2 February are:
- 10.30am – 10.50am: Ian Ogilvie of Institute of Swimming – Mapping Energy Usage in the theSwimming Pool
- 11.00am – 11.30am: Robin Mitchell of Pioneering Pool Solutions – Pool Chemical Spillage Incidents
- 12.00pm – 12.30pm: Rachel Chalmers of Public Health Wales – Cryptosporidium in Swimming Pools – what the numbers tell us
- 1.00pm – 1.30pm: Lester Simmonds, Fed Ramirez, Martin Wood – Using Remote Monitoring to improve your Pool Operations
- 1.45pm – 2.15pm: Neal Hershey from Neptune Benson on behalf of Evoqua Water Technologies LLC – Regenerative Media Filters
PWTAG will be present throughout the event with senior figures from the Council available to chat on the PWTAG stand. Come along to find out more about PWTAG – the independent, non-commercial membership organisation, dedicated to raising standards in pool water treatment. The authoritative source of standards and guidance in the management of swimming, spa and hydrotherapy pools.
Spatex 2022 took place at the Coventry Building Society Arena in Coventry from 1 – 3 February 2022. Download presentations from the event below.
Spatex 2020 took place at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry from 28 – 30 January 2020. Download presentations from the event below.
- European Standards Post Brexit (Chris Hayes)
- Hot Tubs for Business (Howard Gosling)
- Hygiene In The Pool (Sarah Dack)
- PoolMark (Mike Shuff)
- PWTAG Code of Practice (Ian Nicks)
- Swimming Pool Water, the publication (Rob Johnston)
If you have an external event you think should be featured on this page, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.