PWTAG Pool Operator Membership
Sign up to Pool Operator Membership of PWTAG below.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about joining us.
What is Pool Operator Membership?
A pool operator for this category of PWTAG membership is a designated individual or organisation responsible for operating a swimming pool.
PWTAG Pool Operator Membership is your organisation’s chance to become part of improving the design, engineering, safety, health and quality of swimming pool operation.
PWTAG leads the UK in driving the improvement and professionalism of swimming pool design, operation and the swimming pool sector’s emplyees, pool operators and aligning its work with industry in Europe and beyond.
As a pool operator member organisation you wil contribute by providing input to and working alongside our industry organisation partners to develop the standards for the sector. These standards are the benchmark for the development of future swimming pool design and operation.
Do you qualify for membership?
- Do your pool(s) follow the PWTAG Code of Practice?
- Do you have copies of our publications including Swimming Pool Water our main technical publication and follow our website Technical Notes, guidance materials, specialist books, posters etc and follow their guidance?
- Are your pool technical staff qualified in accordance to the PWTAG Code of Practice by Approved Training Organisations?
- Do you state that “PWTAG membership desirable” is included on all job descriptions/person specifications?
- Do you support the PWTAG confrences and seminars?
If you meet these criteria then please provide the following information by filling in the details below