The 2019 PWTAG Conference took place on Wednesday 13 November. Held in Loughborough it featured a range of vital, ground-breaking presentations.
A range of guest speakers attended the conference and gave valuable presentations on the following topics:
- Chris Hebblewhite – Drowning detection systems in pools, time for a clear perspective
- Cristina Villanueva – THMs in pools a cause for concern due to disinfection by-product exposure and health risks among swimmers
- Emma Pusill – Lidos, the future
- Janice Calvert – Chlorine oxidisation the secret to healthy, clear, sparkling water
- Rachel Chalmers – Validation and application of Cryptosporidium assays for swimming pool waters and filter backwash.
You can download the presentation slides below.
[swimming-library folder_id=”944″ results_per_page=”6″ title=”PWTAG Conference 2019 presentations” colour=”#2195ae” title_background_colour=”#c91114″ arrow_colour=”#2195ae” link_background_colour_hover=”#2195ae” link_colour_hover=”#ffffff” arrow_colour_hover=”#ffffff”]